How did you get your first basketball? Tell us the story…
– My mom bought me a basketball hoop when I was still in pampers.
Who inspired you to Play basketball? How old were you?
– My mom, when I was 5 or 6.
Which of your past coaches influenced you the most and why?
– Johnnie Colvin. He gave me my swagger and confidence when I play.
Your personal Goal as an athlete?
– Take care of my family.
Describe your best move?
– Tricking the defense with no-look passes.
What is your favorite place in Cologne?
– The river.
What works everytime, all the time?
– Exploring the city.
What can you do great besides playing basketball?
– Sing and dance in the shower.
Tell us your nickname?
– Papoose. My father gave it to me when I was a baby.
Which meal can you cook best?
– Fried Chicken.
Is there an event, quote, movie, music or Picture that inspires and accompanies you as an athlete?
– Movie: „Above the Rim“.
How / with whom do you spend your off-time in between practices or games?
– At home watching Netflix and catching up on my favorite shows.
What is your favorite TV-show?
– Family Guy.
Do you have a pre-game ritual, or a lucky charm?
– Take a nap in my tights and game socks.
– 2Pac – I Ain’t Mad at Cha.
– Talladega Nights.
Who is your idol?
– My parents.
What is your zodiac sign?
What is your greatest success?
– Graduating college.
Where are you from?
– San Diego, California.
What are your Hobbys besides Basketball?
– I love music so I’m always singing and dancing. Video games when I have time. Also traveling.
What Kind of cologne do you use?
– One Million, Gucci.
What is your favorite brand for shoes?
What are you afraid of?
Have you ever met someone famous?
– Nikki Minaj. I almost passed out.